- 360 degrees Rotation
- 180 degrees Reclining
- Hang it, Landscape View, Portrait View, Gaming View, Presentation Mode
This is an amazing case. Easy on the hands if you read a lot like I do. Easy to adjust. Works very well with a Smart Cover. And it fits my ipad 3. For 20 I can't recommend it enough.When my wife bought a 3rd generation iPad, she handed her iPad 2 down to me. Later she bought a case like this one (after buying several other ones) and it looked good, so I found this and bought it. Hers is a different brand and the corners are split so it will fit the 3rd gen iPads, but the design is the same. There are several brands of the same case, it's weird. This particular one, marked SPINPADCASE, is pretty good and fits my iPad 2 well, but it wobbles on the pivot where the thing on the back spins. Makes me think a bolt is coming loose or something. So far it's holding together, though, and it is definitely the most flexible holder/stand that we have found for the iPad.This is my second spinpad. A person in the airport liked the way it looked and when I let him ha dole it, he bent the stand the wrong way. So needless to say, I immediately ordered another one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment