rooCASE Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" - 5 Styles - Dual-View / Executive / Orgiami / Orgi

rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle Folio Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet - Support Landscape / Portrait / Auto Sleep and WakeThis is a great case for the 7" Fire HD, and an amazing value, especially the black one, which apparently has a special sale price (that's the one I have). But even the differently colored versions are modestly priced compared to other covers, and would be well worth their cost. It fits perfectly, isn't too bulky, and can stand in either portrait or various landscape positions. It's a little less stable when in the portrait mode, but it's still fine if it's on a flat surface. All buttons, ports, camera & mic are easily accessible. It has side and back openings to take full advantage of the Fire HD's Dolby stereo speakers, and doesn't muffle or block the sound at all. Although it's made of synthetic material, it's not the really chintzy type it almost feels like real leather, and is nicely made as far as its actual construction. The device fits snugly inside, and is held in place by a little fold-over flap that tucks inside and is held with a velcro-type clasp. It's very secure. The sleep/wake feature rocks! Especially because the power button on this new Fire is so perfectly flush with the rest of the device it was kind of difficult to find by touch alone. Now with this cover, I don't have to feel or look around for it. Because of the magnets inside, it's easy to put into the different stand configurations, and it stays securely closed. There were some issues with the original version of this case, but the seller and manufacturer were aware of them before buyers even received it. I got an email notifying me that I'd receive the flawed item, but a new corrected one would follow soon after. Not only could I keep both cases, they also gave me a full refund on both the item and shipping costs. Talk about customer service this puts them right up there with Amazon in my book! My review is based upon the corrected version of the cover, which I received yesterday. If you have a Fire HD, you can't go wrong with the rooCASE Origami Cover!

The Kindle Fire HD 7 is my third Kindle, so naturally I have had to choose a case for each one. The first two cases were good, serviceable, and worked fairly well. However, they are quite limited, compared to the RooCASE. I was so delighted to discover the extras that come with it. The various positions available for the Kindle Fire HD are excellent and sturdy. I especially love the sleep/wake ability which is a nice extra. Also the magnets in the stand portion of the case are pure genius. They keep the fold for the stand neatly in place. Besides all that, the outside of this case looks as good as, or even better than some of the much higher priced cases.

Having the video review was fantastic, as it helped so much to understand the folds for the stand.

Overall, for the price, it is truly a fantastic bargain.

Buy rooCASE Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" - 5 Styles - Dual-View / Executive / Orgiami / Orgi Now



Read Best Reviews of rooCASE Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" - 5 Styles - Dual-View / Executive / Orgiami / Orgi Here

I bought the rooCase Ultra-slim Vegan Leather Folio Case for my Kindle Fire HD 7" and am very pleased with it. The quality is much better than I expected for the price. The Kindle Fire HD fits in the leather-look cover perfectly and a Velcro strap holds it snugly in place. The cut-outs for the camera, the ports, and the on/off switch are in exactly the right places. The cover can be folded all the way back to hold it comfortably in your hand, or can be folded back to make a stand for the Kindle in landscape mode. I love the magnets that hold the cover closed, and the auto-sleep/auto-wake function when you open and close the cover is great. There's even an elastic loop on the back to hold a stylus if you use one, a feature that's missing on many Kindle Fire covers. The soft suede-like inside cover protects the screen of your Kindle Fire. All-in-all this is an excellent cover at an outstanding price. Note, I had a problem with the first cover I received not having magnets that worked. I contacted the seller and they immediately shipped me a new cover with a pre-paid shipping label to send the old one back. Because of the high quality of the case and the outstanding customer service, I will definitely order from this company again!

Want rooCASE Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" - 5 Styles - Dual-View / Executive / Orgiami / Orgi Discount?

First off i received my order earlier than expected,I got it on the same day I received my Kindle Fire, which was perfect so my KF didnt go unprotected. The case alone looks good, good material, fits perfect. One issue with the stand, it doesn't seem to stand well, as it is advertise. Other than that no other complaints. I do have to say that their customer service is wonderful. The manufacturer discovered that there was an issue with the case (no MIC opening & auto sleep/awake not functioning). Even before shipping out and having delivered it they had emailed me letting me know that they were aware of the issue and I would get a replacement for free. I thought that was very nice of their part and it shows that they care for their customer to actually take the time to let us know and also have the courtesy of providing a replacement at no charge. Great Customer Care!

Save 80% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment