DreSuit is spot on with their cut-out for the iSight camera as are, by default, the wider lengthy cutouts for the lighting connector, the built-in stereo speakers, lighting port connector, headphone minijack, volume controls, mute switch, etc. The dreSuit affords the sleep/wake function many people love. The interior of this folio is lined with a complimentary light gray microfiber. The insert for the mini iPad is of a hard plastic that offers up a tight, safe fit. The depth of the iPad mini is approximately .28 inch (7.2 mm) and nestles quite nicely in this case. A lengthwise 1/2" wide band slips easily over the case with a quick flip and holds the case tightly shut. If you so desire, when not in use it can be tucked behind a small flap to prevent it from catching on anything.
This dreSuit case is definitely sturdy and it's rigid construction should hold up in the event of an accidental drop. Mind you, there are those freak accidents that do happen, especially of the crush nature, that can and do happen. I'd say this one is as good as it gets in the protection department. Now that I've covered the basics, what about that unique factor that I mentioned? Amazingly the insert rotates 360 degrees. I didn't have to remove the iPad mini or futz with anything. It simply twirls around so I could work in both the portrait or landscape modes in any one of its six positions. How good can it get? When you use this case, you're going to be adding just the right amount of class that your iPad mini deserves. It's excellent and highly recommended.
This case courtesy of the distributor with no expectation of a positive review.(2008 HOLIDAY TEAM)Dresuit has done it again with a pair of really nice iPad mini-cases. They come in either a charcoal grey or a vivid red. But the best part is the little needed features. The case is PU leather with microfiber inside and out. It's easy to clean. Unlike many mini iPad cases, this one comes with an elastic strap that you can wrap around your mini to secure it form opening accidentally. All the ports are accessible.
Plus, the case is designed so that you can rotate the angled viewing positions 360 degrees, allowing for six solid angled viewing positions. The stitching is super heavy-duty and the entire case is solidly built. It is lightweight and strong enough for drops and bumps. Check out other mini iPad cases, including Apple's to compare the quality and price of Dresuit's latest.
Case generously supplied by Dresuit/Sunvalleytek for an honest review.DreSuit has made an inexpensive but modern and thin case that perfectly fits the iPad Mini. It has a hard protective back shell with edges that firmly grip the Mini and still allow access to all ports. This product was generously provided by SunValleyTech for review in the color red and it is a beautiful thing.
This rich color of red stands out in a bold but pleasant way among my multitude of black and grey tech items.
I like the way this lightweight case feels in my hands and the way the swivel cutout in the back shell shows off the Apple symbol on the Mini. The swivel allows for 6 viewing angles in portrait or landscape mode!
I also like the way the interior is made from a layer of microfabric that gently protects the display. Open the cover, and your iPad Mini automatically wakes up ready to work, close the cover and it will shut down to sleep, softly cushioned. Secure it with the elastic binding strap and it won't accidentally open in your purse or backpack.
Overall, this very stylish case seems more expensive than it actually is and is thinner than other PU (non-leather cases) I have owned. The design is top-notch.
Beautiful thing.....indeed.Overall about 3 to 3.5 stars...I rounded down. Reason being that once you've installed your Mini into the case you're facing about double the width and this, for me, kills the point of having a small tablet. The Mini becomes just too bulky with the case. I pretty much knew this when buying the case, but got it for a killer deal so figured I'd get it just to check it out and see if I could live with it.
I've already moved on, got a nice and slimmer RooCase folio case for my Mini. The folio style case is at least 25% slimmer but doesn't do portrait in propped up mode.
If you really want portrait in propped up mode, this is a perfect case for you.
The exterior of the case screams premium and the Mini felt snug inside the case and plastic clip portion.should have been a nice case for my ipad but for some reason one of the corner doesn't sit and doesn't snap on my ipad. my ipad is loose and worried that it might slip out of the case. i just hope that this is an isolated case.
UPDATE: as it turned out, mine was an isolated case as when I contacted them regarding my issue they express mailed me a replacement product that fits well. Now that is what we call Outstanding Service. Jacie (customer service) was so nice and s accommodating and so helpful. I am changing my review to 5 stars *****.


0 comments:
Post a Comment