10 Pack Feather Stylus for All Touchscreen Devices for iPad,iPhone,Google Tablets and More!!

10 Pack Feather Stylus for All Touchscreen Devices for iPad,iPhone,Google Tablets and More!!I know cheap styluses don't last long. I bought a 5 dollar one from a local discount store and it lasted a week. THESE however are still kicking(none broke or anything yet) after almost a month with no problems whatsoever. I'm happy because I have several beautifully shiny colors and they look neat because it's a Kindle I'm using, ya know, books! Feathered pens are neat and so are these! Just take care of them. Touch devices, especially my Kindle fire, are generally sensitive enough to just tap very lightly for everything. These are perfect for that and some heavier use. As long as you take care of them they work great.

I got these within 2-3 days, which was faster than I expected for the price. They are plastic but fit rather comfortably in the hand, especially if you put the arch of the feather over your hand. I have seen these at a discount store for $5 EACH. I have been handing these out as prizes for my employees. They love them.

Buy 10 Pack Feather Stylus for All Touchscreen Devices for iPad,iPhone,Google Tablets and More!! Now

I just ordered these so I will update you when I actually see them. Very pretty colors and you get 10 of them ! We'll see

I'm hoping they are as nice as they look in the picture, but if not I didn't lose much, only about 7 bucks.

Read Best Reviews of 10 Pack Feather Stylus for All Touchscreen Devices for iPad,iPhone,Google Tablets and More!! Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment