Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Leather Case - Book Type (Purple) - PDair

Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Leather Case - Book Type - PDairI love the case. It is exactly what I wanted, however I didn't believe the stated delivery date as it was a month away. It came a few days earlier than promised, but it almost took a month. I am pleased now that it got here as it is very good quality and was what I was looking for.

My wife wanted a case similar to mine, and this is one of the limited options for the book-cover style of phone cases for the droid RAZR maxx. She loves it. It is a little bulky, but not overly so. Highly recommended for tossing into a purse. It took a few weeks to get from hong Kong, but the wife is happy and she thinks it was worth the wait.

Buy Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Leather Case - Book Type (Purple) - PDair Now

phone fits snuggly doesn't move around, looks good keeps front of phone safer and not so dusty from being in my purse

Read Best Reviews of Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Leather Case - Book Type (Purple) - PDair Here

Bulky and only 2 slots for $ or cards. It also smells very strongly of adhesive. Not worth the money.

Want Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Leather Case - Book Type (Purple) - PDair Discount?

Love Love Love this case. I was a little worried that it would be a huge disappointment for the price but it just SO convenient. I grab my keys and I grab my phone case with my Id in it, the best for quick trips :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment