Buy Sharp EL-1750V Portable Printing Calculator with Clock and Calender Now
Excellent features, easy to use, as good as the bigger models. A must have if you do your own accounting, especially at tax time.Read Best Reviews of Sharp EL-1750V Portable Printing Calculator with Clock and Calender Here
This was a replacement for a Sharp that just got old and quit wanting to work consistently and then didn't want to turn off. We could not be happier with this purchase, The footprint is smaller, yet the keyboard is identical to the old one and the function is the same. The numerials are easy to read and the tape is bold and bright and very eas to read. The price is very good and the shipping was very quick. Recommend Highly.Want Sharp EL-1750V Portable Printing Calculator with Clock and Calender Discount?
I use this calculator every day for one reason or the other. I do a lot of ordering via the Internet due to being handicapped and can't get out to different stores. I have owned a Texas Instrument, a Casio, and a Canon calculator but this one is the one I like best. I could not balance my check book without it. Thanks to the Sharp Corp. for making one that is simple to use for a senior citizen like myself. I was also allowed to use my points from a credit card to apply to this purchase which saved me a lot of money. Sharp EL-1750V Portable Printing Calculator with Clock and Calender

0 comments:
Post a Comment