EveCase Black PU Leather HandStrap Cover Case with Built-in Stand Plus Clear LCD Screen Protector,

EveCase Black PU Leather HandStrap Cover Case with Built-in Stand Plus Clear LCD Screen Protector, 3 Colors Universal Stylus for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android TouchScreen TabletIt was a great value and fit my pad just right I would recommend it to anyone and love the color

leather is not the best, but What can you expect for the price?..the piece where you bend it and use it to make it stand up already ripped :(. Color is pretty though. Pens are ok definetly not the best. you get what you pay for the price

Buy EveCase Black PU Leather HandStrap Cover Case with Built-in Stand Plus Clear LCD Screen Protector, Now

My wife bought our 8yo a Coach leather e-reader thingamabob. Knowing how my 8yo uses her device, I returned that and got this case. She's dropped her Galaxy Tab a few times (she's 4'5") and nothing bad has happened (knock on wood). She's able to prop up the case and watch the tablet without having to hold onto it which is a HUGE plus. My 1 rule, never take the tablet out of the case, but it's no problem because the only thing this case DOESNT allow is for you to insert/remove an SD card which we never need to do anyway.

Read Best Reviews of EveCase Black PU Leather HandStrap Cover Case with Built-in Stand Plus Clear LCD Screen Protector, Here

I love this case, its durable, fits my tab perfectly, I love how it closes magnectically and stays clowed! Definitly worth the money.

Want EveCase Black PU Leather HandStrap Cover Case with Built-in Stand Plus Clear LCD Screen Protector, Discount?

I like the cover case with the built-in stand however it did NOT come with the strap which the picture in the advertisement showed so I was very disappointed and feel that was false advertising. I do NOT want to go to all the trouble of sending it back! I was very disappointed in the product. Nancy Downs

Save 93% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment