and still has the stylus..he is teenager and I am impressed.chose this rating because I expected to be able to actually use the Kindle while it's in the case. The cover is too flimsy and keeps falling when you put any pressure on it while using your Kindle----this is when I use it, being careful, and also it's worse for the 5 year old as I'm sure he isn't that careful. I was disappointed in the cover's use as a 'stand' for the Kindle but the price was okay and it's still works fine as just a cover.
Dark Blue 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover with Swivel Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire with Scre
Posted by
noodles
on Monday, August 12, 2013
and still has the stylus..he is teenager and I am impressed.chose this rating because I expected to be able to actually use the Kindle while it's in the case. The cover is too flimsy and keeps falling when you put any pressure on it while using your Kindle----this is when I use it, being careful, and also it's worse for the 5 year old as I'm sure he isn't that careful. I was disappointed in the cover's use as a 'stand' for the Kindle but the price was okay and it's still works fine as just a cover.


0 comments:
Post a Comment