WolVol DARK BLUE 2.8" LCD Portable Game Console With AV-Out And TONS of Built-In Games, Game Disk I

WolVol DARK BLUE 2.8' LCD Portable Game Console With AV-Out And TONS of Built-In Games, Game Disk Included - Best Gift for KidsI bought this game for my son an he haven't put it down yet he loves it and I can get more work done around the house this game really came in handy. It has a lot of games built in witha charger and cords to plug into the tv this is worth my money.

It is the first time I have seen a handheld game with so many games on one cartridge. It will be easy for my son to play.

Buy WolVol DARK BLUE 2.8" LCD Portable Game Console With AV-Out And TONS of Built-In Games, Game Disk I Now

I bought this for my 7 year old grandson, and he absolutely loves it. It has tons of games, and he never gets bored with it. It has a lot of games on it, so we don't need to have to keep buying games.

Read Best Reviews of WolVol DARK BLUE 2.8" LCD Portable Game Console With AV-Out And TONS of Built-In Games, Game Disk I Here

For the price, this is a fantastic game console, and my kids love it. This year, I'd say it was their favorite Christmas present. It has a nice variety of games (albeit pretty low-tech) and it's perfect for long trips in the car. Like most game consoles, the battery will run down pretty quickly, so it's worthwhile to charge it up wherever and whenever you can. It's also been smacked around a little on said car trips and it's holding up nicely, so it's practical and sturdy.

Want WolVol DARK BLUE 2.8" LCD Portable Game Console With AV-Out And TONS of Built-In Games, Game Disk I Discount?

Good console my son loved it. But needs to have more up to date games for the kids but over all a good investment for my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment