MEElectronics Dual-Purpose Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Rollerball Ink Pen (Blu

MEElectronics Dual-Purpose Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Rollerball Ink Pen Pack of 2http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009G86DDA/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

I ordered these for school use. So far they seem to be great with our iPads. I do like having a pen on one end so it is always handy. I have only been using these for a couple of weeks but so far I like them. The pen is slim and writes well. The stylus works great. I will have to check back later to see how they hold up.

Thanks

It is okay. It is small and is good for it's intended use. The ink pen side doesnt work well it skips and stops on both of them.

Buy MEElectronics Dual-Purpose Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Rollerball Ink Pen (Blu Now

I love my onyx microball but I want a pen with a stylus so I found this that says its a fine microball. The pens themselves seem to be really good quality and the stylus is really nice as described. But the pen is NOT a fine microball, its nothing but a standard bic style ballpoint pen.

Read Best Reviews of MEElectronics Dual-Purpose Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Rollerball Ink Pen (Blu Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment