Thanks to seller.
I would definitely[ recommend this to chrome book owners.
[ASIN:B009LL9VDG Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch)]]This is EXACTLY what I wanted! I have the Samsung 11.6 Chromebook and it fits perfectly. I was a little concerned that the small "pouch" for accessories wouldn't hold the adapter/charger and a small mouse but it does and they fit perfectly as well. The case seems to be constructed well and I am very pleased with this purchase. It actually exceeded my expectations.It is perfect for the 11.6" Samsung Chromebook. It fits perfectly. The side pocket even has room for my MS Arc Touch Mouse and my Nexus 7 in a Cruzerlite TPU case.The front pocket is advertised as being big enough to hold power cords and whatnot. While this is technically true, I find that it doesn't fit them very well. It's good for USB sticks and whatnot, though.It is a nice padded casing. It needs some sort of soft loop to use as a handle when necessary.


0 comments:
Post a Comment