
We bought this for my wife's Netbook. It fits really snug, but that's both the good news and the bad news. I just can't stand to use the "keyboard" mouse, and there's very little room for anything but the Netbook. Eventually bought a small "briefcase" style satchel and way happier. Take up a bit more room? Yes. But much better in my opinion.

Just received a green Toshiba netbook, and I wanted a green case. The price was great, and I love the color. Glad that I purchased it. Very pleased with product!!!!!!
Buy rooCASE Neoprene Netbook Sleeve Case Cover for Toshiba NB505-N508GN 10.1-Inch Netbook Green (Invisi Now
This is a GREAT little notebook cover. I bought it for my Tosheba Notebook and it fits perfectly. Last night I was coming home late and put a water bottle in my bag that wasn't tight. This little sleeve got soaked but KEPT MY COMPUTER DRY!! Awesome. I'm buying them for gifts for everyone I know--the larger sizes are great too.
Read Best Reviews of rooCASE Neoprene Netbook Sleeve Case Cover for Toshiba NB505-N508GN 10.1-Inch Netbook Green (Invisi Here
Just as described, inexpensive, good quality. My wife's Samsung Tab 2 10.1 with room to spare (10.1" tablet). Would by this brand again.
Want rooCASE Neoprene Netbook Sleeve Case Cover for Toshiba NB505-N508GN 10.1-Inch Netbook Green (Invisi Discount?
I bought this case for my Toshiba mini Laptop. It fit it perfectly!
Not only that but is has a pocket to put the charger and mouse (that I bought separately) which is something that most mini-laptop cases don't come with. I have had it for a year and a half and I use it every day. It's very durable.
Save 76% Off
0 comments:
Post a Comment