Creative Labs handheld Microphone

Creative Labs handheld Microphone
  • Quickly connects to your sound card using a standard 1/8-inch mini plug.
  • Requires a soundcard
  • Contents include only the Creative Labs handheld Microphone

The only thing that this seems to work with is skype, and even then you can barely hear anything. I tried to use this to record my voice and I thought I hadn't even plugged it in correctly because it was so quiet. If you turn the sound all the way up and are in a silent room alone, maybe you hear a little, but it's such a waste. I've had this for a while and can't send it back, but it will be turned into a paperweight because it's useless as a microphone.

Buy Creative Labs handheld Microphone Now

I bought this for my mom on Xmas last year. She wanted to record her students saying things for a PowerPoint Mother's Day presentation. The mic worked wonderfully and the moms loved the presentation!

Read Best Reviews of Creative Labs handheld Microphone Here

Product seems like ok but it was wrong one.It has a small pin but I like to have a 1/4 inch pin.I cannot check it that it works or not.I have to return it

Thank to Amazon has given me credit for mic but not for postage.

Want Creative Labs handheld Microphone Discount?

I needed a microphone that I could use on a computer for a class, and this was perfect. Great price, speedy delivery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment